Translate

Sunday, May 22, 2016

If This Were The Last Message , It Would Be This, By Another, Not me

Beloved.
If this is to be my final message, the final post, it would be this, not a word from me, a word from the lord, through another vessel not myself.

As I write this, I have been in deep anguish so, so, many saints are cracking like porcelain. The heat, the moment, the events in peoples life's and the world.

Distracted, broken, filled with questions.

Do you have a moment to spare? I have a word for you, it is by another, but it is something every-single person that calls themselves a Christian should listen and watch, it is a true matter of spiritual life or death.

When I do post a message, a sermon, a video, by another, or myself, they get only 2 or so views, this saddens me, especially concerning this word, because if there were ever a message to hear, heed, before the full Judgments fall, it is this.

It is a 34 min sermon by Paul Washer.

Every word is a sermon in itself, I do not lift this man up, or any man, but the message, that I will do.

One line that spoke, as well as the full 34 minuets was this, at the 14 minuet mark, Paul Washer said the following.

The men that are used by God, If I could only have two words to describe them, the women that are used by God, If I only had two words to describe them, they are passionately Weak”

Beloved, take 34 min. and feed on some very deep meat.
The end of this video has a classic song that will speak to your heart, by Kieth Green.

That is all I can say, or ask.

When God Breaks You For Ministry By: Paul Washer

When God Breaks You For Ministry & Until That Final Day by: Keith Green
Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Fear not, thou worm Jacob Isaiah 41:9-14a (AKJ)







No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service