Translate

Friday, May 13, 2016

Something is Going On Worldwide! (2016-2017 Events) Jason A Not A Bad One Events Happened on May 1 as We were Told

THE PAST WEEK the signs are everywhere prophetic events are happening worldwide shocking events caught on camera current world news prophecy in the news bible prophecy end times last days are you ready new world order Jason A, somethings  going on this video will shock you strange sounds loud booms mystery ,
NOTE BOOMS SOUNDS DEBUNKED BY CHRIS WHITE.

NOTE: How many times people, officials, first  responders all in this video used the words 'this is like the end of the world, or 'this is a true apocalyptic like event', these are average people saying this. This tells me, many are scared, men's hearts are failing from fear. 

So many know by instant news that something is very wrong.
I speak to Born again Christians that think its all just life, nothing to worry about, walk on , lets keep doing what we are doing. This must end.

 NO, we the bride, the global Church, can not just keep doing the side shows and rock concerts to give men pleasure, it is time to get serious and repent.

I will be posting two sermons -videos- The lord gave me, one is for this site and its Judgment Pt 2. Simple and more of the same, but a tad more intense as we are in the true end game of America as we now it today.

I was in prayer, the lord said.


An Attack in the city of London would be next in the E.U., yes, London England, and right after, the USA, this is when the internet as we know it today will be taken out , and in comes martial law , at first, it will be in isolated places, cities and the second revolution at this time will start, but God said I am not with this second revolution, for it is a revolution of man demanding his rights, and they, mostly, hate the lord Jesus, they will be taken out very fast.

 Know what your side is, what will you do, pray on this. You will have a choice to make and some of these choices the lord said 'should have been decided by now', but my bride is not ready in so many ways.

The word has come like a fire and in power the text verse will be.


The Lord Says Cry Aloud-Set The Trumpet To Thy Mouth

Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

CR. Hos_8:1 Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law.

The lord said the remnant is getting smaller everyday, there will always be a remnant, but as of May, 2016 the remnant is growing smaller. I was talking to Pastor Dr. Robert Bannister on the phone and he said much of this, it was my confirmation.


The issue is not so much the on going birth pains, who will be the next prez in that Dog and Poney show. We may see the election suspend, I doubt that, but if things I am seeing happen, there will be no election, if, I say IF, this is all the lord and not me.

I have seen many posts a few days ago, the net was down all over, millions of people getting hacked, its all part of the new internet coming. Like the TSA issue, problem, reaction, solution.

The lord said until TMM is no longer, now you must step it up a notch you will make no friends , you will lose some. The hard word of the lord has a reason, to wake the bride from slumber.

The time I have left on the internet, as I know it, will be used mostly do, follow, that one verse, the lord burned it in me and said open your mouth and declare.



Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. 

Now the video, it has good points, I did not know the 3 churches in different locations same day, were set on fire, it is the state of the church, the great fire in Canada is outward what is going on in the unseen world, its the war of our life's. 

I will do all ministry has I have been, and the two schools until no internet, and this main site will be your daily dose of warning and things to come.








No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service