Translate

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Word In Due Time End time – Things will escalate – June 02, 2016

-http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com/2016/06/end-time-things-will-escalate-june-02.html




Reader this is 100% what the lord told me in prayer last night. Confirmation by 2 or 3 witnesses. I was told it has began, posted that, last night the word, now all will happen very fast, same message from word in due time.


Things will escalate rapidly, even faster than you believe or think these days.

Many are fast asleep, the devil has lulled them asleep with all his lies. They do not recognize the time, nor what is happening.

Things will not be the same again. It will change. Changes will escalate. Observe the time and the things that are happening. I will reveal more as it escalates. My children will not be in darkness, I am their Light. Be in My peace that surpasses all human understanding. Nothing is out of My control.

Keep up with Me, My Kingdom plan and purpose. Do not lag behind Me, nor try to go ahead of Me. My promises will be fulfilled at the appointed time. Time is in My Hand and things will escalate.

Those who have ears to hear will hear and see and understand. Get yourselves in line with Me. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do. Yield, do not get out of step. Follow Me precisely, step by step, one step at a time.

The enemy thinks that he is escalating his evil plans but I am in control. I am escalating My plans and purposes for My everlasting Kingdom. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Do not fear, trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding. No one is able to stop Me from fulfilling My plans and purposes. I am the Almighty, I know the end from the beginning. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. Trust Me. I am. Time is of the essence in these end times. Stay with Me to fulfill My plan and purpose. My will be done. Things will escalate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service