Sunday, June 19, 2016

Word In Due Time-The Extraordinary

The extraordinary – June 19, 2016

wordinduetime.blogspot.com/

Note ; This word is a confirmation to what I have been reading and was told 100% and note: Change, it will take many to change, mess up their route-en a bit, and follow hard after the lord.
The word says -

I reveal new and hidden things, mysteries, the extraordinary


I have a message I will be posting called secret rooms it was given by Spurgeons Devotion, same word, different way. Expect the extraordinary not the ordinary this is what It will take these days.

Now-Word In Due Time

You can expect the extraordinary in these days. I am not limited nor restricted like many believe and think because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the Almighty, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am in control. Nothing is too hard for Me to do. My promises do not fail. Believe and trust Me for the extraordinary. I am able to do what is impossible with people. I reveal new and hidden things, mysteries, the extraordinary. I know the end from the beginning.

Those who are being lead and guided by My Spirit they always expect the extraordinary. They are like the wind. Extraordinary changes are part of their walk with Me. They do not expect things to stay the same, they know it can change. You must always be ready and prepared for the extraordinary.

I do an extraordinary work in My children. I will complete the good work that I started in you but then you must stay with Me and be willing to be transformed into My likeness. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do. I do not change, you must all be willing and accept changes. I force no one.

I still give signs and do wonders and miracles, the extraordinary by My Great Power and all for My Glory. Believe and trust Me with all your heart and you will experience the extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service