Translate

Sunday, July 31, 2016

A New E Book On Satan By Dr John Birley

Dr John Birley is the Board member in the 100% free Bible college that is the PHD professor.
I have known Dr John a while now. He is like minded sound doctrine, he is reformed, so tell me a full Gospel sound doctrine person can not bridge the gap of differences in Jesus, amen.

A few weeks before Dr John got his current Pastoral role, I told him, I saw in my mind and in my spirit, I saw him behind a pulpit and he would get that ministry Job, well. He did , just as the lord said, yes God still speaks.

His ministry is in S.Korea.

His Church page, ministry link is at,

 http://anyangsungkulglobalchurch.yolasite.com/

The book can be downloaded off of scrib and the linkl for that is to the right free books, the direct link to this book is at,

https://www.scribd.com/document/319817638/Satan-Bible-Study-Booklet-By-Dr-John-Birley

Good for study groups or individuals that seek a clear, easy to understand study on Satan.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service