Thursday, July 14, 2016

Some Recent Words Coming To Pass-Prophecy- A Word Also

I post this to simply show God still speaks. The lord Jesus is lifted up, he alone is the one who gets 100% glory, no man, no ministry, no one. A true Prophet -Preacher-would never say a thing to draw men to himself, but to draw men to the lord, if not it's a false prophet.

One Day Ago July 13 This is Part of one post.

http://truthandmercyministries.blogspot.com/2016/07/usa-racing-toward-judgment-from-david.html

I have been told that God will not give anyone any specific dates, or events. God would not do that, say that. OK, well....look around the site and see, much has happened, some has not, of late, all has come to pass.


I say again in Prophecy, some of this was posted a couple days ago, it is stronger in my Spirit now and grows intense as I hear, see, read the bible and weep , O' saints be in prayer.


This month, July, yes July 2016, great events, spec. the RNC . I am now hearing others say this, so, many now, feel the BLM will come in thousands  they will be paid provocateurs, now Rockefeller is funding this like Occupy wall street if you remember.


 More money, historic amounts, has been spent on this coming convention, in military- police gear, this will be a battle ground, it will continue into the DNC, and isolated martial law like during Katrina and Boston, and other USA places.


People will be bused in by the thousands not hundreds thousands. Great conflict I see.  It is just around the corner. It will be the single event that will trigger the rest of 2016.


It will continue to become worse and worse, day by day, week by week, until fall comes and the final stage starts to hit.


Jer 15:8  Their widows are increased to me above the sand of the seas: I have brought upon them against the mother of the young men a spoiler at noonday: I have caused him to fall upon it suddenly, and terrors upon the city.

ASV:  Jer 15:8  Their widows are increased to me above the sand of the seas; I have brought upon them against the mother of the young men a destroyer at noonday: I have caused anguish and terrors to fall upon her suddenly.


Sudden, terror and anguish upon the Cities, this will increase, wild , unbelievable riots, killings, attacks, it will be all you will seem to hear from this day and without end. Be in prayer and ready, eyes wide open, trust in God.

Note; the prophecy-, July 13 2016, 'it will be all you will seem to hear from this day and without end' From this day.

Next-Prophecy from the word applied-'


Sudden, terror and anguish upon the Cities, this will increase, wild , unbelievable riots, killings, attacks'. France Today. USA starts Tomorrow and it will not stop I tell you again, be in prayer and ready.

Next;'This month, July, yes July 2016, great events'. It is happening.

In an earlier message the lord said It has already started, the lord knows what wicked ones are planning in secret and what he will do. The lord knows all.

I could go on.

My point.

This is maybe the last warning some of you will read. Judgment is on the West, The EU falls, and right after America.

You do not need all the horror news, you need to get alone with the lord and listen to his still small voice, he will give you a witness, confirmation. The lord is with his people this is Holy War.

I know so many that still think all is fine, most people still do. What else can the lord say, what other message do I need to post, all that can be said has been said.

If you are not doing something, preparing, doing dry runs, know where to bug out by back roads and more  it may, I say it may, be to late. In our case we are bugging in, that is the reason fro the offline ministry, not bug out, bug in, hunker down, be in prayer and defend our ground against what may come.

The lord has set up such locations around the world, this is but one.


I have told my Bible students of these things, my Board, emails and more emails, this site. A watchmen, it is all I am, a servant and a voice in the wilderness. The voice says now. 'Get out of any populated area as soon as you can, soon you will not be able to travel freely about'.

Much will happen, understand the lord has said not until after the summer of hell and chaos, after- we are looking at harder days.


The rest of this summer and fall will go down in history, order out of Chaos, and the wrath of the lord on an apostate nation, and nations.

I yell from the house top, repent, get right with the lord, get serious and seek the lord as never before.

Reader, you can look around on the site and see all I am talking about, I post a lot of content and I have no idea where many of these words are, but they are all over . Jesus be glorified.

Last night around 1-3am I was out doing my security walks and praying. Last night I had a encounter with the lord. It was beyond anything I can say it words. Comfort, Power, Faith, the voice of the lord, he said in-spite of all this, 'he will do a work, and mighty acts shall be done'. He is moving and always said as evil increases his glory would increase in his remnant.

Stand your ground, make your stand, show up for duty, it is high time that we, his people get into power praise and worship, Taste and see the lord is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service