Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2016

WHY the SUDDEN JUMP in HEALINGS?? - Andrew Strom Plus-AN INSIDER'S WARNING - LAKELAND REVIVAL - Todd Bentley - True or False Revival

Published on May 10, 2016

What is the reason for this sudden upsurge? Has something important changed?



#4- AN INSIDER'S WARNING - LAKELAND REVIVAL - Todd Bentley - True or False Revival?
This is from 2008. Still the truth.

This will show you this brother is no flake. He was one of the Kansas City Prophets Years ago, was delivered, became  sound doctrine.

I post this to go with the movie below. I found the movie on this brothers sire. I have known of him for years and have posted his videos on the false kundalini Revival. This gives more credence to the video's. I am doing more searcher on the Disciples of Christ movement will post when I do moire.

 I am going out , do my security rounds, and pray out side as I do. I can say the past few days-Weeks- a big change has been taking place and Jesus Christs presence has been real. His word is coming alive , it is personal revival, it starts with each one beloved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service