Sunday, August 21, 2016

Faith – August 21, 2016-Word In Due Time

Without faith it is impossible to please Me. You must have faith in Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Then you will experience Me for real. My promises do not fail. I am able to do what I promised. I do the impossible. I am not limited nor restricted. Trust Me, I am no man that I will lie. I do what I promised according to My plan and purpose. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. Have faith in Me and do not doubt.

Follow Me in faith and not by sight. Your faith will be tested. Be steadfast, unmovable in your faith. Be victorious, an overcomer, and endure until the very end. If any one withdraws before the time, it will be all in vain. Many will fall away from Me in these last days because they do not know Me for real. Do not deny Me when your faith is being tested. Keep faith in Me.

Follow Me every step of the way as I guide and lead you. I go ahead of you, I make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I open doors according to My plan and purpose for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose. I work all things out for good. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. 


Hope in Me does not disappoint. Have faith in Me. I do not fail. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I strengthen you, I help and sustain you. You are not on your own. Stay with Me until the very end. Do not let your guard down. Satan wants your faith to fail. Do not fall prey to him. Put on My full armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of satan in these last days. Have faith in Me, your Abba Father, I am better than any earthly father can be.

 http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service