Thursday, August 4, 2016

I've Seen the Cloud And I've Heard The Word-Guest Writer John Davis

Hi Bro.Danny, I have an urgent prayer request. If you could, would, you and your readers who come to the site please pray for my sister? She just found out today she has lung cancer. 10 to 15% chance of survival with chemo, about 6 months to live without chemo. Her name is Brenda Wood, and she lives in Illinois. She loves the Lord with all her heart and is filled with the Holy Spirit. I love her so much...she needs a miracle, but we serve a miracle working God. Please keep her in your prayers. Also here is a little article I wrote about 4 months ago back in April that I would like to submit to you as a guest post. The Lord showed me a vision, and gave me a word and conformation of a healing move of the Holy Spirit that is coming. I've titled it:" I've Seen the Cloud And I've Heard The Word." God Bless, and thank you Bro. Danny

For the past several years there have been many in the body Christ who have had prophetic dreams and visions of storms coming upon this country. Some have seen economic collapse, nuclear attack, fire, riots, civil war, and looting of major cities. I do believe that these events are on the very near horizon, and it will likely take these horrible judgements to bring the church of Jesus Christ into repentance.

In Jan. 2010 after being saved for nearly twenty years, I was baptized in the Holy Spirit, and I began having prophetic dreams and visions. I also have seen a storm coming. But it is a different kind of storm, one that will do no damage at all... it will save, heal, refresh, restore, and empower multitudes of God's people during these dark and dangerous end times.

On Feb.22, 2016, I was lying in bed, and I had just finished my prayers before going to sleep. I was lying there with my eyes closed, when suddenly I had a vision that lasted no more than five seconds. I saw a lightning bolt flash out of a little cloud way off in the distance. In the vision it was a night time scene, and the flash lit up the entire area all around. I could see that the landscape was a flat, wide open expanse of empty wilderness.

After the first flash of lightning everything went dark. Then a second flash of lightning came out of this small little cloud out in the distance. Both of the lightning flashes were bolts of lightning that went downward and struck the ground below. After the second flash of lightning the vision suddenly ended.

After much prayer,I believe the Lord has recently revealed to me the meaning of the brief vision. But I want to stop for just a moment and speak to God's people who are suffering.

I have never in my life heard of so many Christians who are going through such physical torment and afflictions as here recently. Some may feel like they are crawling through Hell's Canyon right now. Many have been praying and believing for years for their healing miracle, and yet like the words of Elijah's servant in 1Kings 18:43 "there is nothing." It is to this group of people that I have a word of hope.

I personally have been going through several physical afflictions for four years now. About three years ago while reading an article on the computer, the Lord spoke to me out of the blue in my spirit and said, "there is a time to heal." I stopped reading and thought to myself...what? ...a time to heal? I looked back on the computer, thinking I must have just read those words, but they were not there. Then I felt the presence of the Lord come on me, and tears began to fill my eyes. What the Lord spoke to me was part of Ecclesiastes 3:3 .. the part that I need, and the part that many others need also...." a time to heal." I have been standing on that word for three years now.

On March 21, 2016 while at home going about my business, I was praying as I do everyday for my healing. Unexpectedly, the Lord spoke to me very plainly in my spirit and said," I am in the preparatory stage." I know this word was from the lord, because just three days later on March 24, 2016 God confirmed it while I was listening to Bro. Loren Larson preach the camp meeting service at Family Worship Center over Son Life Radio. At one point in his message, he spoke of the great end time move of the Holy Spirit that is coming, and mentioned that it was in the "preparatory stage." That was an absolute conformation of what the Lord spoke to me just three days earlier.... I nearly leaped out of my chair! The Lord does have seasons in which his spirit moves in a much greater degree of power and scale. Ecclesiastes 3:1 states that "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." I believe that all over the world right now that God is working behind the scenes to prepare the time, the place, and most importantly his people to receive their healing miracle.

I believe that multitudes are going to be saved, filled with the Holy Spirit, healed and delivered by this mighty end time move of God that is very near. I know that many are discouraged, having heard a word of hope like this before, only to be let down again, and again, because the answer has not yet come. Days turn into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years, and to quote Elijah"s servant once more in 1 Kings 18:43 "there is nothing." But please keep in mind that very same servant that spoke "there is nothing" goes on to say in the next verse of 1Kings 18:44, "Behold there arises a little cloud out of the sea like a mans hand."

I believe the Lord has shown me that the little cloud that I saw in the vision on Feb.22, 2016, was a visible illustration of the word that the Lord spoke to me saying, "I am in the preparatory stage," In other words, a mighty thunderstorm first is molded, shaped, and prepared to grow from a small little cloud.

In Zechariah 10:1 it says: Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the later rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field. It is interesting that the two words "bright clouds" in the text literally means "lightnings!" This latter rain move of the Holy Spirit is very near, and I believe that many in the body of Christ are getting conformations of this. The fact that the image of the cloud and the lightning that I saw were at night, I believe represents the timing of this mighty move of God that is coming. It will be at a time of perplexity, chaos, and gross spiritual darkness....even a darkness which may be felt....the proverbial midnight hour, when it all looks absolutely hopeless.

Have you ever noticed that most of the time the Lord does not show up until it looks absolutely hopeless? That's so He will receive all the praise and glory and not us poor pathetic wretches! I believe the Lord is saying to his suffering saints right now: "Just hold on....enter into my rest, and come sit at the foot of the cross, where all the work was finished. Keep believing, and don't stop asking me for your healing...delay does not mean denial... ask me for the rain in the time of the later rain.

The cloud is now in sight... and though it be small, do not despise it, for I am preparing it to grow and grow in size and strength, until it completely fills the sky, bringing a mighty rushing wind, and a great rain." I don't know exactly when, but the rain is coming, church, and there is a time to heal. God always saves the best for last, and that great end time move of the Holy Spirit that we all have been waiting for is very near, and I am issuing a worldwide Holy Ghost thunderstorm watch!!! Hold on saints, do not give up, keep asking, keep praying, and keep believing for your miracle whatever it may be. I am still believing.... because I've seen the cloud, and I've heard the word!!

Bro. John R. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service