Saturday, August 6, 2016

Pushed Forward-Breaking Out-It Has Started

Neh 1:9 But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.

Neh 1:10 Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand.

Neh 1:11 O Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king's cupbearer.

Henry:

He concludes with a particular petition, that God would prosper him in his undertaking, and give him favour with the king: this man he calls him, for the greatest of men are but men before God; they must know themselves to be so (Psa_9:20), and others must know them to be so. Who art thou that thou shouldst be afraid of a man? Mercy in the sight of this man is what he prays for, meaning not the king's mercy, but mercy from God in his address to the king. Favour with men is then comfortable when we can see it springing from the mercy of God.

Hebrew:

H6743

צָלֵחַ צָלַח
tsâlach tsâlêach
tsaw-lakh', tsaw-lay'-akh
A primitive root; to push forward, in various senses (literally or figuratively, transitively or intransitively): - break out, come (mightily), go over, be good, be meet, be profitable, (cause to, effect, make to, send) prosper (-ity, -ous, -ously).

Note: Prospering in a thing, a call, a ministry, anything God has told you to do. It is to push forward, break out and be profitable, for Godly use.

It is the lord saying, if you really want to do what I say, I will hear, I see, and you will have a breakthrough, not by man, but by God. You will break out of the prison you have been in, one of circumstance, or your own making, it maters not. Think of Joseph who suffered so long, was in jail and years passed bu and one day the Pharaoh summoned him, he was shaven and put on clean cloths. Jesus blood does this when we repent, whan we are born again.

The lord is saying to me in this message, there are many reading this, you have been waiting, praying, crying, holding on, by a thread at times, but you have been faithful, not perfect, but faithful, you have stayed with it all and did not leave your ordained post, this spoke to my heart.

I have had a deep felling and confirmed in the word and prayer, a breaking out of some of the situations I am in, the waiting, the poverty to extreme, the lord has said, a shift, a change, is coming, you have prayed night and day, you kept your post, set backs yes, but you have stayed the course, I will now break you out and push you, the off line and on line ministry will be profitable, it will be a pushing, I will push forward many things I have held off to test your heart and faith, now behold I come and I will set you free to do what I have called you to do, and I will make sure your needs for the mission are meet, NOW.

I do not know how? I did a post that asked for help, no one did, that made me weep even more, I said I believe 100% in you lord, how, how will you do this? The lord has not said how, he said he will, and I am in peace because of this knowing.

You reader, you have waited what seems like many, many years, I tell you today, some of Gods remnant that have a call are being set free, let out of their prisons and are being pushed forth into a profitable ministry. I am not speaking of silver, gold, money , to some it will be that, you can not do much of anything without funds and the lord knows this, he will bring them now, and you will today be at peace, if you are such a one and your grasping this.

With Nehemiah It started in prayer night and day and repentance. This is where many of us have been, and that part must remain.
Are you ready to follow Jesus, to take up the bloody cross and follow in his steps?

It will not be easy, but a door has opened , so walk through and always do everything to bring glory and praise to Christ alone, and no on else. He is our King, he is our lion, he is our source of eternal life, he is. The I am that I am.
May it be so today, amen and amen. It is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service