Translate

Thursday, September 8, 2016

BREAKING: AIR FORCE ONE BLASTED OUT OF MILWAUKEE FOR DC FOLLOWING NK NUKE

Wars and Rumors of war, a hot topic and area. S. Korea calls emergency session. Keep Dr. John Birley in N. Korea in prayer, a great friend, and SR Board member of the bible college.

I will say it again, I have always posted we would see war in Asia Pacific -China and co, not Russia. We will see. no one knows the world is a powder keg.

Published on Sep 8, 2016

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Reports indicate that Air Force One has just left Milwaukee in a hurry following the latest nuclear detonation and earthquake in North Korea.



Video two


BREAKING: NORTH KOREA JUST DETONATED A NUKE TRIGGERING A 5.4 MAGNITUDE QUAKE 



 ww3- this year 2016, false flag before election, and more, posted and is coming.

I just can not see the election taking place , nor a debate between the two people.
It is like electricity in the air, we are getting so close beloved. Be in serious prayer, as so much is going on I can  not keep up on it and feed the word. 

Feeding the remnant and the preaching the coming Judgment- I try and stay with these two, not so much current events as time is up, no one knows how longer we will have an internet.
2016 I know that I know, I have posted this I say it again 2016 is the end game.

Accept Jesus today so you know where you will be going when you die, and many will die soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service