Friday, January 6, 2017

I Determine and I Distribute – January 06, 2017-Word In Due Time

Note: It has been a while since I posted word in due time, this is an excellent truth for all. 



I Determine and I Distribute – January 06, 2017-Word In Due Time
Friday, January 6, 2017


http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com/2017/01/i-determine-and-i-distribute-january-06.html

I Am the Head of My Body. I Determine and I Distribute My Gifts to each one of My Body as I wish. I Give different Gifts and assignments according to My will, My Plan and Purpose for each one. You are all part of My Body but I Am the Head and I Am the only One who Determines and Distributes My Gifts. I am in control of My Body, no man no woman. Let no one deceive you with empty promises. My Promises do not fail. Seek to be in My perfect will.

I Call, I Determine and I Distribute My Gifts to each and every one of My Body solely to fulfill My Plan and Purpose in My Everlasting Kingdom as I Guide and Lead each one Myself. Yield to My Spirit, without Me you can do nothing.

You are all unique, created by Me. Do not look at other people nor compare yourselves to them and their Gifts. Focus on Me and seek My Plan and Purpose for you. I Prepare and I Equip each one so that you will be able to fulfill your part to build onto My Everlasting Kingdom and all for My Glory. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I Love and I Care for each one of you. Seek that which I have for you. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. My Calling and My Gifts are irrevocable and every one will give account for your own deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service