Translate

Thursday, January 12, 2017

PRAY FOR PASTOR BOB

Pray For Pastor Bob-Robert Banister, In His Rig Stuck

DR Bob is all over USA, he said worse winter he has ever seen as a long haul trucker.

Bobs email, I give to you so we can pray for BOB.


Praying for you
Dr. Bob the Grandpa <dr.grandpa@startmail.com>
Today, 9:49 AMYou
Good Morning Brother,
I have been stuck on the side of the road since yesterday in a truck turnout near Ft. Bridger Wyoming. The road has been closed, and will remain closed until further notice. There is a possibility of reopening late this afternoon-but uncertain due to another round of snowstorms. Remember I left Lincoln NE nearly a week ago and haven't even made it out of Wyoming yet. This is some kind of a record. There are no facilities here-only some flat ground, thus a little like snow camping. My concern at this time is that I don't have very much fuel left, I have a gallon of water left and i have some food. I can always melt snow for some more water, but if I run out of fuel I am in trouble. The Lord is with me-so doing OK, my main concern is fuel. There are other trucks out here without food or supplies so I am watching for this. Like you said-there is a lesson in this.
I am going to postpone Grace Wins! tonight due to circumstances-perhaps will scheduled for Fri night if I can get to a suitable location by then. In all my years of trucking I have never experienced a winter like this. So please pray for me and for safe passage out of the mountains. I wish I were out there with you in Yermo- hot and dry dusty old desert LOL.



NOT this year, we have had record rain and cloudy, windy hard desert winter.

Love you my Brother,
Dr. BOB to Dr. DAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service