Friday, January 13, 2017

Tomorrow's Friday the 13th full moon is so rare, it won't happen again until 2049-Oh No Not More Full Moon Stuff-Some Prudent Insight- Africom And More



To you reader, ones that read prophecy by Hopi Indians, Torah Code, book of the giants, and more bizarre stuff always made to be equal with bible prophecy( Thanks to Steve Quayle and co), Sid Roth O' lord. That is a good example of a mix of true Christianity, and bizarre Things about bizarre people, if you like that show, think it is a solid show, you almost can never verify anything, aside from what the guest is saying. No Fan of that show, but again no cable, if I want to listen to a sermon, or a teaching series, I go to sermon index, Its up top, look for button -'great old sermons' click the drop down menu, appears and you can listen to sound doctrine all at one place and all solid, no need to look for the new popular TV, Radio, Video Ministry superstars. Jesus must be our only super star of David amen.

I have talked to people that call into work and hit Vegas early Friday the 13 th, and a full moon . it is rare, and NO it's not one of Luke's signs in the sky, its a Date, a Friday, a number 13, and so TPTB that worship the heavens will be on the war path, so be aware today . a NEO Con has already planned their next 911, and it is coming, it has not be put off, held off? Maybe , I know myself, and others have been crying out, lord just a little more time, a little more time, I am not ready. It will be peaceful, but not past his 100 days and by sure 3 months in, you will see much of what This site and others are warning about. This may stop the Russian war I wrote from day one stop looking at Russia it will most likely be 2 fronts Middle East- S.Africa,-S Africa, many that live there in S Africa, did you know you are not really free from the west at all google Africom- Africa Command full name. You beloved are ran by the west, history, India was invaded by Britain and thus to this day the hugest white population, places doing OK, some, and many resources are there, if the area had nothing to steal, there would be no africom folks. we could care less. and look into that. Go to the official site , see cross references download a few laws new ones anyone read a little its all there.

United States Africa Command




From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



United States Africa Command
The Emblem of the United States Africa Command
Active
Authorized: 15 December 2006
Announced: 6 February 2007
Established: 1 October 2007
Activated: 1 October 2008[1]

Country
 United States of America
Type
Unified Combatant Command
Size
2,000 (1,500 stationed at HQ in Germany)[2]
Part of
Department of Defense
Headquarters
Kelley Barracks, Stuttgart, Germany
Nickname(s)
U.S. AFRICOM, USAFRICOM
Engagements
2011 military intervention in Libya
Website
www.africom.mil
Commanders
Commander
General Thomas D. Waldhauser,
United States Marine Corps

Deputy for Military Operations
Vice Admiral Michael T. Franken, U.S. Navy
Deputy for
Civil-Military Engagement

Ambassador Alexander M. Laskaris,
U.S. Department of State[3]





The United States Africa Command (U.S. AFRICOM (official abbreviation), USAFRICOM, or AFRICOM) is one of nine Unified Combatant Commands of the United States Armed Forces, headquartered at Kelley Barracks, Stuttgart, Germany. It is responsible for U.S. military operations and military relations with 53 African nations. Its area of responsibility covers all of Africa except Egypt, which is within the area of responsibility of the United States Central Command. U.S. AFRICOM headquarters operating budget was $276 million in fiscal year 2012.[2]
The Commander of U.S. AFRICOM reports to the Secretary of Defense.[4] In individual countries, U.S. Ambassadors continue to be the primary diplomatic representative for relations with host nations.

See Links for all the information

Their main site is at,




Look, many Americans honestly think everything will be great, America will be great again, the same as at 911, we will build , the sycamore tree, wow. Harbinger, great book, much of what Rabbi said, did not happen, as stated, so what does this mean, a first, yes, the stocks had the worse opening and starting of wall street ever, The economy is still tanked it will take God himself to stop it all, in the long post I did with many links, its there , look,

There are just enough of the bride, praying saints, sadly, much of the same bride that thinks they are all set and we will be great again, but a very different greatness, the USA has known in the past, this time The greatness will be great without The lord. No Jesus, no hope, accept Jesus, you keep waiting , I think , because so many are talking, meaning, many are listening and the lie grows to a small thing, to a global thing.

Friday the 13, th the writing is still on the wall, its been held off and so may think its held off can go back to my old ways or even back to sin we are great again all is well. The bible speaks against not holding on to the same omens the pagans did, the mystical Jews did.

That is my wisdom for the day, next the post.

First- I will be doing a few times a week, an audio or video, 10 plus min, 'Nuggets of Truth' name of it, like a meaty devotion guide.

I found the book that was almost done The NT Prophets- Another Jeremiah. Our weather has put all outside work, to a grinding hault, over a week. Found my notes on the Trump card, its a matter of putting it together, I ended it many times and the next day more wild stuff its a book that may not get put together, so will post in parts 1 and 2 and who knows, This is the first time I did this, politics reporting, I dislike that a lot, and try to avoid politics a lot. No one has ever seen anything like the Brexit not law yet, EU is almost no longer. PTL. All Free countries? No Did you know France parts are still in martial law, a soft kind, but its real, part of Germany did it, Greece, Had to in Porto Rico USA, all ready in economic free fall, Brazil once great, is now like Greece and the IMF does not like it.

Tomorrow's Friday the 13th full moon is so rare, it won't happen again until 2049




Scott Sutherland
Meteorologist/Science Writer


Friday, June 13, 2014, 8:08 AM - Call it what you want - the Strawberry Moon, the Rose Moon or even the Honey Moon - June's full moon has several names, but this particular one is rare enough that we haven't seen one since the year 2000, and we won't see another until the year 2049. What's different about the full moon this month? For anyone living in or eastward of the Eastern time zone, it falls on Friday the 13th.
It's a simple coincidence of numbers, of course. As the Earth rotates on its axis and orbits around the sun, we tick off the days, weeks and months on our calendar. Meanwhile, the moon orbits around the Earth on its own schedule, progressing through its phases each day and taking roughly 29.5 days to get from one full moon to the next.



Our calendar has a steady enough layout that we easily follow it from month to month and year to year. Our days and weeks are consistent enough, but we restart the count of our days (ie: our months) every 28 to 31 days. This causes the factors involved in this coincidence to shift around enough that they only line up every once in a while. 
First, since we consistently count out 7-day weeks, from Sunday to Saturday, regardless of what the rest of the calendar is doing, that makes the specific days of the month fall on different days of the week (except February and March, usually). This makes Friday the 13ths uncommon as it is. Of the 12 times a year when we have the 13th-day-of-the-month, a maximum of three of those will fall on a Friday throughout the year, and while there can be up to 14 months between occurrences of the day, there is always at least one Friday the 13th per calendar year. 
Just going back as far as 2000, this will be the 25th Friday the 13th in that time span. 
Looking at the full moon now, they happen once every 29.5 days (called a synodic month), so we see at least one almost every month (there are a few Februaries that don't have one). That gives us between 12 and 13 full moons every year. However, having it fall on a specific day is a little less common. Since 2000, the full moon has fallen on a Friday a total of 26 times. In that same time, the full moon has occurred on the 13th of the month exactly nine times. 
Bringing it all together, though, to have the 13th fall on a Friday and have the synodic month line up to put a full moon on that same day, the number of occurrences since the year 2000 drops to two (including this one). What's more, is that these three factors won't line up again for another 35 years, and 2 months, when another Friday the 13th full moon comes in August of 2049.
Given that there can be a little as 2-3 years between two occurrences of the Friday the 13th full moon, that's a pretty long period of time to wait to see this happen again. However, it actually isn't the longest. Between January 1922 and November 1970, the moon and the calendar stubbornly refused to line up. That produced a 48 year and 10 month stretch of no Friday the 13th full moons.
Friday the 13th is already viewed as unlucky by certain cultures, so, with the extra coincidence of this full moon, is that going to make this day even more unlucky? Well, beyond the superstition, there's no evidence that Friday the 13th is actually more "unlucky" than other days of the year. In fact, there are some statistics that support the idea that it's actually a slightly safer day than others (mostly because people tend to be more careful on that day, it seems). 
This should probably be seen as a fairly lucky day, though, since all of these separate time factors had to.



PS 33



Title. To the Chief Musician—a Psalm of David. The dedication to the chief musician proves that this song of mingled measures and alternate strains of grief and woe was intended for public singing, and thus a deathblow is given to the notion that nothing but praise should be sung. Perhaps the Psalms, thus marked, might have been set aside as too mournful for temple worship, if special care had not been taken by the Holy Spirit to indicate them as being designed for the public edification of the Lord's people. May there not also be in Psalms thus designated a peculiar distinct reference to the Lord Jesus? He certainly manifests himself very clearly in the twenty-second, which bears this title; and in the one before us we plainly hear his dying voice in the fifth verse. Jesus is chief everywhere, and in all the holy songs of his saints he is the chief musician. The surmises that Jeremiah penned this Psalm need no other answer than the fact that it is "a Psalm of David."



Psa 31:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.



Psa 31:2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.



Psa 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.



Psa 31:4 Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.



Psa 31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.



Psa 31:6 I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.



Psa 31:7 I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trou
ble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;



Psa 31:8 And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.



Psa 31:9 Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.



Psa 31:10 For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.



Psa 31:11 I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.



Psa 31:12 I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.



Psa 31:13 For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.



Psa 31:14 But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.



Psa 31:15 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.



Psa 31:16 Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.



Psa 31:17 Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.



Psa 31:18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.



Psa 31:19 Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!



Psa 31:20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.



Psa 31:21 Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.



Psa 31:22 For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.



Psa 31:23 O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.



Psa 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.



,










No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service