Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Coming Divine Move Of The Lord-And A Prophecy

We are starting to see a big move by evil, we are seeing and hearing things everyday, many things are hard to imagine, some not true, a war is on for your soul beloved. It is my prayer that this word of strong encouragement and the prophecy bring you hope .

I am seeing comments on YT and websites, the USA is as divided as it was in the 1960's I would say more so, this round will be much more violent as we see the Judgment of God on nations esp. the USA- will see the worse of it, worse than France, Germany, the EU, much worse, but let this word sink in you, no matter what happens, or when, we have the lord on our side.


Num 33:2 And Moses wrote their goings out according to their journeys by the commandment of the LORD: and these are their journeys according to their goings out.

Num 33:3 And they departed from Rameses in the first month, on the fifteenth day of the first month; on the morrow after the passover the children of Israel went out with an high hand in the sight of all the Egyptians.

Num 33:4 For the Egyptians buried all their firstborn, which the LORD had smitten among them: upon their gods also the LORD executed judgments.

Many are in a place today, fear, bondage, oppression, trials, troubles, sickness, vexed by the sin in the nation, and world. Sick of the drum beats of war. This is all one day going to end. The final end will be at the second coming of Christ, but, there are such deliverance along the way, while we on earth, and this is what I want to bring today.

Gill says;

Numbers 33:3
And they departed from Rameses,.... A city in Egypt, where the children of Israel, a little before their departure, seem to have been gathered together in a body, in order to march out all together, as they did. This place the Targum of Jonathan calls Pelusium. Dr. Shaw (a) thinks it might be Cairo, from whence they set forward; see Exo_12:37 and it was

in the first month; in the month Nisan, as the same Targum, or Abib, which was appointed the first month on this account, and answers to part of our March and April:

on the fifteenth of the first month, on the morrow after the passover; that was kept on the fourteenth, when the Lord passed over the houses of the Israelites, and slew all the firstborn in Egypt, which made way for their departure the next morning; the Egyptians being urgent upon them to be gone:

the children of Israel went out with an high hand in the sight of all the Egyptians; openly and publicly, with great courage and boldness, without any fear of their enemies; who seeing them march out, had no power to stop them, or to move their lips at them, nay, were willing to be rid of them; see Exo_11:7.

Exo 11:7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

Exo 11:8 And all these thy servants shall come down unto me, and bow down themselves unto me, saying, Get thee out, and all the people that follow thee: and after that I will go out. And he went out from Pharaoh in a great anger.

We see in all this , there is soon to be shown the great difference between true Believers, false ones, and non-believers. The lord is already seeing who will be on his side in the Judgments. He is preparing a last day Holy Remnant bride. This I have talked of, Wilkerson spoke of, wrote on, there will be a remnant. This holy remnant at present is going through the battle of their life. You have counted the cost, your paying the price and you are in boot camp. Boot camp for what?Training, for whats coming, just around the bend, we are that late in the game now.

Spiritual reinforcements are coming, the lord will vindicate his people, protect, guide, provide, and men will see it and know it. Natural men and Demons alike. I love 11:7, not even a dog would move its tongue against the holy end time remnant world wide.

Understand, I feel I have the spirit of the lord, That that day of great deliverance is right upon his holy ones. It is so close you can feel it, see it, taste it. Just as you can see, feel, taste, the judgments coming and the big Fall of the West. The world is getting darker everyday. I want to comfort the lords true people, If you are a true saint of the lord this ones for you.

You will soon be delivered, all the training, hell on earth, is about to take a sudden change, the lords wrath is not upon you. You will be safe, yes many will die, but I want to talk about the ones left behind, the ones that will be alive in the coming final days of America.

Comfort ye my people, speak comfort to them, your redemption draws close, it is before the second coming, there will be a glorious deliverance, great power and miracles on this bride. Not even a Dog, will be able, allowed to bark at you, how can this be? I do not have the answer, all I know is this is from the throne, it is real, it is coming.

The Prophecy;

"do not fear, be bold, be strong, be not afraid of any sudden calamity, I am with my bride, I will not let them down, Fear Not! I will do a work in your day, if I were to tell you, you would not believe it, I am getting things in order, I have not left you, you may feel I have, but I have not, no matter what my bride feels, it is all about to change, everything will change in a moment, suddenly, the suddenlies of my power are soon to be known by the world, my bride will rise up and have a boldness, and trust in me as never before, they will see a thousand fall on the right and left, yet many of my people will be left standing, only looking upon it with amazement, many will see manna fall, water from a rock, nature used in supernatural ways to deliver, and with a high hand you will be lead out of the current state you are in and into a new place, a place you have never been, nor can conceive yet, but when it comes you will know, I the lord have spoken and I have my eyes on my true bride, rest, live every day in joy, and no longer fear, it is a day to rejoice, I am coming, yes I am coming in power and Glory, and when you see it you will know. I will not let you down, I will never leave you , nor forsake you, your deliverance is nigh at hand. Believe me, I tell you now, This will happen, suddenly, and you will see everything different, my word will come alive as never before, all the training has had its purpose and your day of graduation is right around the corner, so my remnant bride , hold on, be comforted, this is the word of the lord"

Understand reader, the lord is not speaking of any place, nation, or a world revival, this will be an exclusive thing for his true people that will not be under wrath, not perfect saints, those are now being sifted. The lord knows your heart, he knows those that are truly his, and those who are not. If this is you, receive this word, it is almost to unreal for me to believe, but the word Judgment is all I get, and this word, the spared remnant. I know this is of the lord. I know with my whole heart.

The ones who have laughed you to scorn will be speechless, the demons that have been allowed to afflict, has been the testing and boot camp of the Holy. The lord knows you, he knows your heart, you can pull the wool over mans eyes, but not the lords, so you know who you are, as our lord knows who you are, do you know who you are? It is still a short window of time to make the choice if you have not and escape the wrath of the lord and be a part of his true Holy, Humble, Remnant of true believers. Only you know, those that know, may this word speak truth and comfort to you.




2 comments:

  1. Amen, brother!
    Are you still having trouble with E-mail?

    I am doing o.k.. Life with an infant is all consuming. I am praying that the Lord protects us all in the days ahead.

    Hope you are well.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue, Just saw your comment. Yes the whole email nightmare is over, for now, will get worse, harder, but we do what we will, while we can.I did get you last email, opps , thought I emailed back?
    So all is well and much love
    the Abaldo's

    ReplyDelete

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service