Translate

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Many Christians Today Have Blood On Their Hands, Do You?

 Eze 3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

Eze 3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Eze 3:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Eze 3:20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Eze 3:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

Eze 3:22 And the hand of the LORD was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain, and I will there talk with thee.

Eze 3:23 Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and, behold, the glory of the LORD stood there, as the glory which I saw by the river of Chebar: and I fell on my face.

Eze 3:24 Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house.

Eze 3:25 But thou, O son of man, behold, they shall put bands upon thee, and shall bind thee with them, and thou shalt not go out among them:

Eze 3:26 And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.

Eze 3:27 But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.

Let me start this serious word with looking at what the commentaries have to say;


Clarke:

Ezekiel 3:17

I have made thee a watchman - The care and welfare of all this people I have laid on thee. Thou must watch for their safety, preach for their edification, and pray for their eternal welfare. And that thou mayest be successful, receive the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

God is particularly jealous lest any words but his own be taught for Divine doctrines. He will not have human creeds, no more than Traditions, taught instead of his own word. No word can be successful in the salvation of sinners but that which comes from God. Every minister of the Gospel should be familiar with his Maker by faith and prayer; God will then hold communion with his spirit; otherwise, what he preaches will be destitute of spirit and life, and his hackneyed texts and sermons, instead of being the bread from heaven, will be like the dry mouldy Gibeonitish crusts.

Reader, all I can say to all Clarke said, is, amen, true.

JFB:

Ezekiel 3:17

watchman — Ezekiel alone, among the prophets, is called a “watchman,” not merely to sympathize, but to give timely warning of danger to his people where none was suspected. Habakkuk (Hab_2:1) speaks of standing upon his “watch,” but it was only in order to be on the lookout for the manifestation of God’s power (so Isa_52:8; Isa_62:6); not as Ezekiel, to act as a watchman to others.

I have said before, Ezek, was the only O.T. Prophet that was called a watchmen, this is interesting, as his words were warnings, repentance, Judgments, sent to ones who would not listen, a Church of the rebellious against the lord and his message. It is the same today, the Church of the rebellious against the lord, and his word.

In the Hebrew we read what a watchmen was :

H6822
צפה
tsâphâh
tsaw-faw'
A primitive root; properly to lean forward, that is, to peer into the distance; by implication to observe, await: - behold, espy, look up (well), wait for, (keep the) watch (-man).

The first verse of our text , the lord tells Ezek. what he was to do as a watchmen, it is simple, it is what preachers, and Christians should be doing in these days of apostasy, the word was simple;

............give them warning from me.

No need for any bible helps on this charge, -Ezek., you, me, are given, yes every Christian is called to do this. Soul winning, making disciples of all nations. Making disciples, witnesses, is not biblical if it lacks the key, warning, repentance. This is neglected today, I wonder as I see large crowds in Churches that do not warn, that never preach-teach repentance, or else. These are not disciples, they are not even Christians if they have not first repented and accepted Jesus as lord and Savior. Many Christians to day, say, " I am a Christian", yet they never admitted, confessed they were a sinner, no repentance. This is a great danger today, on the part of the Christian by name, and the ones behind the pulpits.

The rest of the text, again, so simple, so clear, one does not need any bible helps to understand it, it is made as simple as the Gospel message is, if you do not warn, blood is on your hands, do you reader, have blood on your hands, many do, or we would not be in the state that we are in .

Then the call spec. to ministers, preachers, teachers,Evangelists, prophets, it is clear, the word is clear , warn , or you have bloody hands, I do not want blood on my hands, this is why I must by command, preach the whole counsel of God, and warn of his coming Judgment. We are to have clean hands and pure hearts, we can have neither, if we are silent.

The hour is late, it is not time to be silent, it is time to warn everyone of the coming wrath, the need to repent,...or else. This neglected simplicity should not be so. Read this text, how much more simple could our lord have made it? We have bloody hands, no different than a Doctor who performs an abortion, bloody hands are bloody hands, the blood only is removed by obeying the charge to warn, repent, turn from your sin, or you will die in your sin. Than once fully declared you will have clean hands, so reader, do you have blood on your hands? or are they clean. The hour is late, the bride of Christ must not have bloody hands, arise, and be bold in the lord, arise bride of Christ, for Judgment is at the door.

Beloved this is serious, it is a matter of others, a matter of life, or death, as our text says, it is to the UN-saved and as the text says, the righteous one, the saved, but in sin, this is where the big matter is today, sinning saints, you see it, know it, and say nothing, sir, mam, you have blood on your hands, do you want your hands clean today, than simply give them warning, many will not listen, but your clean, some will, and you will rejoice , because now they are clean.

Lastly I tell you reader, in the text the blood of both the righteous and UN-Saved will lead them to hell, but their blood will be required at the Church of Christs hands, did you get that, if you did, you would tremble at this truth, you would be filled with Godly fear. Their BLOOD will be REQUIERD at YOUR hands. What will that mean to your christian walk? What will this requirement mean to your eternal destiny? This is the word of the lord of host, giving a clear sound of warning, what will you do. Think on this.

3 comments:

  1. Never a truer word said bro ! ITS SOUND THE ALARM ! Some will listen , sadly some won't ! But that's their free will of choice , great 10 min sermon about this by David Wilkerson called get right with god !this planet is going to be a very different place to live soon and end time events unfold see( behold I come - I am calling you now - I saw the tribulation ! These events ARE COMING ! Blow the shofar ! SOUND THE ALARM ! Time is so so short

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have posted that Wilkerson vid, and yes a call I pray readers listen.
    Thank you for your comment brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good google " mark Chen vaccines " def a need to know for ALL CHRISTIANS

    ReplyDelete

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service