Monday, March 6, 2017

Re Post This-You Are Not Alone And You Have The Victory No Matter What Happens



I want to start with today’s devotion I read when I sparked up e-sword, wow, it was just what I needed to read this early AM, , so It will speak to others as well, I know this.


March 1


WALKING IN GOD'S WAYS AND PATHS

"Shew me Thy ways, O Lord; Teach me Thy paths." -- Psa_25:4.

"He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths." -- Mic_4:2.


THERE IS a clear difference between a Way and a Path. The one is filled with the throb and stir of the world's life; the other is comparatively lonely and unfrequented. The roll of vehicles and noisy traffic fills the one, whilst the other is, for the most part, trodden by the individual, being too narrow and quiet for the crowd. It is a great comfort that God has paths as well as ways.


God's Ways are the great principles on which He acts, the mighty thoroughfares of Creation, Providence, Revelation, Human History, and final Judgment. On these His goings-forth have ever been of old, even from everlasting. To know them is the passionate desire of the purest and loftiest natures. Moses prayed: "Shew me now Thy ways, that I may know Thee," and God graciously granted his request, for to Moses He made known His Ways, but to Israel only His Acts. There is need for us all to know God's Ways, especially in this momentous era; because only so can we enter into His rest. In the Old and New Testaments the same warning is repeated: "they shall not enter into My rest, because they have not known My ways" (Psa_95:11; Heb_3:10). We can look out calmly on this troubled world when once we have learnt to know the divine programme of gathering up all things in Christ, who is the Head; when we walk with Him who is the Way to God (Joh_14:6).


The Paths of the Lord may be taken to describe His personal dealings with the individual, who through sickness, or the care of others, or by lonely duty, is isolated from the ordinary worship of the Church, and shut away from fellowship and Christian Ministry. All such may expect and reckon upon the saving help which will come through God's private communications.


God is faithful to the soul that utterly trusts Him. He always comes on time, not a moment before, nor a moment too late. Remember that all His Paths are Mercy and Truth. Dare to believe that He is coming along a secret pathway to bring the assurance of His mercy and grace to help in this time of need.


PRAYER

Be with me, Lord, as I step out on the untrodden way of this month. I know not what it may bring of joy or sorrow, of temptation or service; but I humbly commit myself and my way to Thee. Make the best that Thou canst of me for Thy glory. AMEN.


The whole thing spoke to me, but to show just how much the lord knows and cares for His own, this devotion will serve as an example of how from something written so long ago, ( The Devotion ) just like the bible, can speak to a NOW situation, you can hear the lord lit. Speaking in and through it.


I just got done listening to last Sundays time square church service , I suggest, if you need encouragement and want a NOW word, listen to it, the sermon is posted in video format, if you read this a while later it is Sr. Pastor, Carter Conlon speaking on not giving up, the title is called, 'Spiritual Depression' wow have to listen to this one. Link,
http://truthandmercyministries.blogspot.com/2013/03/video-sermon-pastor-carter-conlon.html


I was praying, weeping, pacing, feeling unsettled, many know why, and the needs. I was saying Lord help me, what can I do, with out you, your guidance, provision, how can I minister with no budget, you will not let me out of this place, it has been a despised mission field, I admit it, but no more, I have come to terms with my type of ministry, the times we live in, where I live, and what I am called to do. Acceptance, I have to follow what I preach, but I am a sinner saved by grace, just like you.


As I read the devotion, it jumps out at you; this is how the lord speaks to most of us in his word. The same in a message, a sermon, a devotional.


The Holy Spirit knows what the mind of the lord is, the lord knows we do not know how to pray, or even for what, at times, the Holy Spirit makes the holy groans of intercession for us all, and prays in the spirit, with groans, the perfect will of the lord. ( Paraphrase Rom Ch 8 )


The lord knows are thoughts from afar, yes even our thoughts, he knows are words before we utter one, King David knew this, it is time we do, with out any fear, or lack of faith. If the steps of a righteous man( Person ) are ordered of the lord, than everything that happens is not by accident, but divine providence. The devotion touched on the two.


1. The lords way


2. The lords path


The part about the lords path really is what I needed to read and confirm my call once again, it is not easy when so many fight you at ever turn, ever circumstance, you know the kind, everyone seems to be against you, but it is not their path, it is the one the lord has for me, not you, not my wife, my brother, my sister, my neighbor etc., my path, we all have it. Times of the hard road, trials and such, lessons needed to be learned.

To be fully committed in some ministry callings, not all, but some, like evangelist, home mission, Prophet, Teacher of sound doctrine, exposing wickedness, these and a few others are not what one would call the easy callings and giftings of the lord.( I can not over look Pastor, not easy if Pastor is the real deal ) We read in the O.T. so many leaders, prophets, say things like, ' Why was I ever born, cursed be the womb that brought me into this world, take my life lord, I am alone, I can take no more, Not me, your kidding, you mean that super gifted , powerful person over there, you know the one that s 10 ft tall. That is how Moses, David, Gideon and many others responded. Moses forsook the ease and wealth of Egypt that he might partake in the sufferings of his own people.


One truth this devotion jumped out at me is this part.


The Paths of the Lord may be taken to describe His personal dealings with the individual, who through sickness, or the care of others, or by lonely duty, is isolated from the ordinary worship of the Church, and shut away from fellowship and Christian Ministry. All such may expect and reckon upon the saving help which will come through God's private communications.


Amen and amen, man if your in the path of the lord, if you are the real deal, if you are a remnant Christian sold out to Jesus, you are on that path, you see Moses learned the lords ways, the Hebrews only saw them.


I repeat one portion.


The Paths of the Lord may be taken to describe His personal dealings with the individual, who through sickness, or the care of others, or by lonely duty, is isolated from the ordinary worship of the Church, and shut away from fellowship and Christian Ministry.


This may be you, today, your whole life, you dare to take a stand and mean it, rest in the lord and his power, this may be your life, like mine, summed up in a few words, a truth that can not be denied, the world hates the lord, they hate anyone willing to expose the fruitless deeds of darkness, those of us who actually believe in a real Jesus and a real bible, with out fault.


The second part, and again this shows just how the lord knows are thoughts from afar and our prayers before we utter them. I was already feeling the sorrow; the lord knew it before I prayed about it, after I was given this word. This is what  specific direction, or a specific promise, to arm us so we do not cave in.


God is faithful to the soul that utterly trusts Him. He always comes on time, not a moment before, nor a moment too late.


I have said many times, the lord is seldom early, never late, and always on time, that little saying has proved itself out in my life again and again. Right when it was curtains closed on ministries in the past, the rental due , and no money, an hour before we were fasting, praying, seeking the lord, crying, Lord this is your ministry, you know we must have the store front rent, in an hour, half an hour later, someone dropped off a check for the exact amount, not one penny more. I have seen this in the past 5 years; almost every month on the first is curtains closed LOL. Somehow, some way the lord always arrives, he knows what we need before we ask of it.


The last part that jumped out at me was simple, but was the signet from the throne I needed.



Remember that all His Paths are Mercy and Truth. Dare to believe that He is coming along a secret pathway to bring the assurance of His mercy and grace to help in this time of need.



Beloved things are heating up, but you dear reader have 100% victory, you may feel your wondering aimlessly, or with out a NOW word, or a touch from the lord, a dry spell, a fear spell, I do not know what to do, think, or even say anymore spell, this is all part of our path, our test, we win, our lord is good, and he will never, ever let us down, never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service