Translate

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Herb School Massive Promotion

New Promotion Starting July 1 2017 3 for 1

Note Starting July 1, 2017 till end of summer I am adding all three diplomas for the price of one-I feel lead to do this. Beat this one. Now what is stopping you?
Diploma one-Home Herbalist, Diploma two -Community Herbalist, Diploma three Master Herbalist. All three one price act NOW, time is short and soon it will be the end of summer, and this unreal promotion will be over.


 I know some will think this is way to good to be true, or the school is crappy, the fact is, in the past couple months the school is 100% better, and as high quality as ANY herb school, so its better. I honestly desire to see people sign up. This is me, and it is a fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service