Saturday, June 24, 2017

Prophecy-Excerpt From A Post In Feb, 2017, saw this and said, post the prophecy Yet Again

http://truthandmercyministries.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-coming-divine-move-of-lord-and.html
To Read the Message that was part of this post link is,

"Do not fear, be bold, be strong, be not afraid of any sudden calamity, I am with my bride, I will not let them down, Fear Not! I will do a work in your day, if I were to tell you, you would not believe it, I am getting things in order, I have not left you, you may feel I have, but I have not, no matter what my bride feels, it is all about to change, everything will change in a moment, suddenly, the suddenl-ies of my power are soon to be known by the world, my bride will rise up and have a boldness, and trust in me as never before, they will see a thousand fall on the right and left, yet many of my people will be left standing, only looking upon it with amazement, many will see manna fall, water from a rock, nature used in supernatural ways to deliver, and with a high hand you will be lead out of the current state you are in, and into a new place, a place you have never been, nor can conceive yet, but when it comes you will know, I the lord have spoken and I have my eyes on my true bride, rest, live every day in joy, and no longer fear, it is a day to rejoice, I am coming, yes I am coming in power and Glory, and when you see it you will know. I will not let you down, I will never leave you , nor forsake you, your deliverance is nigh at hand. Believe me, I tell you now, This will happen, suddenly, and you will see everything different, my word will come alive as never before, all the training has had its purpose  your-Our- day of graduation is right around the corner, so my remnant bride , hold on, be comforted, this is the word of the lord"

Understand reader, the lord is not speaking of any place, nation, or a world revival, this will be an exclusive thing for his true people that will not be under wrath, not perfect saints, those are now being sifted. The lord knows your heart, he knows those that are truly his, and those who are not. If this is you, receive this word, it is almost to unreal for me to believe, but the word Judgment is all I get, and this word, the spared remnant. I know this is of the lord. I know with my whole heart.

The ones who have laughed you to scorn will be speechless, the demons that have been allowed to afflict, has been the testing and boot camp of the Holy. The lord knows you, he knows your heart, you can pull the wool over mans eyes, but not the lords, so you know who you are, as our lord knows who you are, do you know who you are? It is still a short window of time to make the choice if you have not and escape the wrath of the lord and be a part of his true Holy, Humble, Remnant of true believers. Only you know, those that know, may this word speak truth and comfort to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service