Translate

Monday, June 19, 2017

Short Prophecy June 19 2017

The lord says,
" My people, I have sounded the alarm, I have given you many true witnesses , yet many are not taking heed to my urgent warning, listen, if you do not heed, if you do not understand the day you live in, much will happen, and it will not be my doing, I am sounding my alarm, I am crying out to you, will you listen, will you now do all with an urgent heart, worship me with all your heart, mind, soul.

I am separating my people to a holy convocation, I am separating those that are mine, you have nothing to fear, nor be in alarm, but you must do all with urgency now, it is time to arise, it is time to do what I have told you to do, make haste, move, urgent, all is urgent, will you not heed my cry of love, my warning?

Many think there will be no Judgment, they listen to false prophets that say, Peace, Peace, than comes sudden destruction, do not listen to the false ministers, teachers, prophets that I have not sent. I want to speak to you, one on one, will you listen, time is short, I tell you urgent, urgent, all is urgent."

This is the word of the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service