Translate

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Corrie Ten Boom Full Movie, The Number One Read For Two Months Why?

The link that has been top read 2 months is at,

 http://truthandmercyministries.blogspot.com/2016/06/corrie-ten-boom-hiding-place-free-pdf.html

 I have a question, I have been thinking hard on why so many people are looking for this book, movie? I have no idea, maybe  your afraid, maybe the chaos in the middle East, If anyone ca comment please do I just do not get it.

I found the full movie will post now.

God knows why many are coming for this one post...................feel free to comment and tell me why. 

I had my comments set to, any one could comment, had to change that as I was getting nothing but spam, links to products and such, thanks to them, I must moderate  comments and it will be approved if not a sales pitch or anything like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service