Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Criticism The Antidote

Criticism The Antidote

/I wrote to you out of great sorrow and anguish of heart - along with
many tears - not to make you sad but to let you know how much love I
have for you. (2 Corinthians 2:4 ISV)/

2Co 2:4 For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you. KJV

We have all ran into certain people that seem to be addicted to being critical, negative and un -loving. Every one of us has been critical at some time.

I was so mad once, and in was righteous anger I was done very wrong, I lost my peace and after conviction hit hard. I had a lot of anguish, repenting to do.

Most of us do not mean to be critical, negative, unable to weep with those who weep and rejoice with those who rejoice.

Concerning, truth, doctrine, we must never forget without Love it all means nothing.
Real correction takes hot tears and sorrow, not rejoicing when anyone falls, including our enemies.

I never try to make anyone sad, I do all in love, I do all in tears. WE all must strive to walk this way, it is not easy for some. I used to be very critical, claiming I was fighting for sound doctrine, but no love. I lost my first love. The key is to return to our first love.

Everyone gets down, discouraged, wanting to say I have had enough of this narrow way, I want a little fun, I deserve it. The word says after doing all that has been commanded say I am nothing but an unprofitable and unworthy servant.

I see all sites are still red lined and so, so few reads, this is discouraging, but I always say, one heart at a time, someone will read this somewhere in the world and get something out of it. TPTB are still, right now, messing wit the internet, the end game, silence truthers, preppers, Christians, constitutionality minded people, that do not understand blood covenant Christianity as we read at a site end time pilgrim.

It has been very hot this year we are lit frying, so much work outdoors to do on the mission and its a month easy of hard labor.

I think a lot, lord we need this, or we need that or we will die. The lord said, I have you in the palm of my hand. I know all, I know what I am doing. With such grace, such mercy, such love how can I mummer about things needed, people not emailing me from the Bible college, yes its summer, its dead, but this all started before summer, this is the hardest summer this ministry has ever faced.
Gods heavy hand spoke to me, my wife was in the other room, I came out and told her what I read in the word and what the lord was saying, she gasped, and said,”that is the same exact word I just got, confirmation, No murmuring, no worry.

WE repented, prayed and wept. Restoration is always one prayer away.

I am all over the place sorry, the message , love, warn in tears and not in joy.

Act 20:26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

Act 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Cross reference to this would be Ezekiel chapter 3 and chapter 33.

Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Beloved understand, no one is perfect, but we strive for perfection and mastering our flesh.

A strong word, it will produce god things and also once you go public you are a target for critical people. You have no idea the comments some try and post and I do not allow it, harsh, critical, hate, we are the bride of Hist and this should not be. Going public produces a lot of anguish, heart ache, pain, but it is the way it is.

Pray for this ministry, support it in prayer and offerings to help us , we are in need.
If you do not like the messages, frankly, do not come and criticize just move on to your next target of criticism.

The word I will end with is Austin T. Spartks, it is a hard and true word.
I pray this day, July 12, 2017 that the one hearts, would be spoken to and will get a word for themselves from this message.


There is nothing that is precious to the Lord, and which He would make
the property of His people, but there will be suffering for it. It
will only become their property - in that sense - as they suffer for
it, and then woe betide who criticizes that! If you are detached from
a thing, if you are detached from a testimony, from a work of God, you
can do all the criticizing you like. You have no inward heart-relationship to it,
and so you pass your judgments upon it. But if you are in it and you have suffered, if it has been a costly thing where you are concerned, then you are seeing more than all the
failings, more than all those faults. The people who can criticize
like that and judge and point out faults are the people who have not suffered.


On the other side, we may know all the terms, all the phraseology, all
the doctrine, all the truth, and it may be just objective, something
we have heard; we have lived in the midst of it, it is familiar to us.
But what the Lord will do if that is to become ours is to take us into
travail over the matter. He will relate that thing to our hearts in a
deep, inward way, so that none of us will be able to say, "I know all
about that, I have heard all about that, I could tell you all that you
could tell me about that." The Lord would so work in a costly, deep
and painful way in relation to that, to make it ours through travail,
that we are brought into a new position. We are not spectators,
looking on, criticizing; we are on the inside, looking out, defending.
We are jealous over it.

Suffering is a great purifying thing. It destroys selfishness.
It destroys that self-interest that is the cause of so much of the trouble.
It makes us in a disinterested way jealous for what is of God. Yes, suffering purifies,
and suffering makes this deep, inward link. It gives an extra feature to things. That extra
feature where we cannot just be occupied with faults and be people of a criticizing attitude, the extra feature with a love which covers a multitude of sins. We have suffered together. When we suffer together, what a lot we get over!

By T. Austin-Sparks from: The Eternal Reward of Labor and Suffering




No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service