Translate

Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Truth About Fema Camps- What they Don't want you to know!

Note: I have read about this a long time ago. It says in' National Parks', many are bugging out to these parks, I would not advise bugging out to any National park, forest. Run and hide in Jesus, not a national park.

Note 2; I reported that on May 19, 2017, all my websites took a dive from 400-800 reads a day to just a few, I posted the screen shot of this and it has only become worse, why? I assume for being a sound doctrine minister, and covering such things as this video.

The link to see the proof, the stats is at this link,

http://truthandmercyministries.blogspot.com/2017/06/pray-for-this-ministry-it-and-all.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

No Troll , Moles, Or Holes LOL.no links to product or service